Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Java Jive


I love coffee, I love tea,
I love the Java Jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me,
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup!

(Manhattan Transfer)


Yes, caffeine certainly is part of my creative process! Yesterday, an article ran in the Daily Iowan (the University of Iowa) about my art work on the Java House coffee cups. I'm creating a new to-go design this spring, so it was timely. Here's a link to the whole story. Thank you to Jessica and Rachel for an nice write-up and photographs.

http://www.dailyiowan.com/2011/02/15/Metro/21394.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So good to know you are enjoying your life as an illustrator! I love your work, it makes me want to dig out my scratch board and get creating.

Take care,
Lory

Blog Archive