Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Book Signing at Wilson's Orchard




This Sunday, October 17th, swing by Wilson's Orchard, pick some apples, have a wagon ride and say hi to me in the main gift shop area. I'll be there from 1:30pm to 3pm, signing the new book and demonstrating scratchboard. I created a new birdie print for the orchard entitled "Indigo Buntings at Wilson's Orchard", which will be available, too. And if you haven't had one of their apple turnovers yet this year, the orchard closes for the season at the end of the month, so hurry up!

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

How I wish I could be there to watch you demonstrate...but I live in PA!

Julia Kelly said...

wonderful illustration!!

Claudia said...

You both are from beauty states! Thanks for your notes-

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive